Amazon

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Outsourcing the job hunt

http://i-will-pay-you-to-find-me-a-job.blogspot.com/


This is a genius move. This job seeker is outsourcing his job hunt and will pay anyone who finds him a job 10 percent of his salary during the first year of work. I've heard about people outsourcing their lives, such as hiring someone to write thank-you letters for them, make a date, etc. from as far away as India over the phone. And I've heard of outsourcing the job hunt to India too. This idea makes me want to explore that further -- have someone else find me a job for a fee -- but only if the salary is high enough to afford it.


What interesting/odd things have you done to find a job?









This tale was brought to you by
talesofanunemployeddad.blogspot.com

1 comment:

nilson lely said...

Wow, this article is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to tell her.
الإسناد الخارجي لخدمات الموارد البشرية المملكة العربية السعودية